Wednesday, December 19, 2012

For le followers

To everyone who follows this blog;

If you are like me, and wish to view, become a follower!
Anyway, here is my gift to le viewers:



Hey. I know you're not a follower. So follow or LEAVE MEH PAGE!
Ok, I don't care. I chew on stuffed animals for amusement. Read! Go 'head!



You: What is it?

It's a One Free Post Request, of course! You comment, (I <3 comments) on a post theme, I do it! Win-win, I love comments, you get your own themed post!

Enjoy!
I can count on you, followers, to read this :)

Rex out!

1 comment:

  1. By the way, don't cheat. I only accept follower's stuffs. So
    http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1253/5166685133_3d0e89d078.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I am an elephant! ()( . . )()
I I
Please don't be mean to others, or this will happen. ()( .v.)()
I I
Also, please avoid telling other users that something is fake.Some users believe in Santa, or the magical cheeseburger XD
Peace! v()(. .)()
I I